Tuesday, March 18, 2008

News, news!

First, I would like to apologize for not posting yesterday, St. Patty's Day!
So I would like to wish you all a happy day after St. Patrick's Day, a.k.a. St. Hangover's Day. Or just plain Hangover Day. Either one works.
Second, I have some pretty kick arse news. A *WEEK FROM TODAY*, Panic At The Disco's new album drops, and I am extremely proud to say that my awesome friend Recca/Brent bought tickets for Boris, her, and me to their 5.11.08 gig! 
They better be prepared to lose their mosh pit virginity :D
Also, I am thinking about what to write on my sign. I think on one side I will write "Brendon, will you marry me!?" and on the other "I miss you, '!'"
"Nine In The Afternoon" is their first song in which they mention the title in the lyrics. Hah. 

And on 3.16.08 Sean and I have been going out for 9 days, it had been then 9 days until the new album drops, and it's 9 in the afternoon!
9999999
YAYYY
And I saw Fall Out Boy on 11.9.07, and Petey Poo signed Panic.
SO many connections!!
I will try to keep you guys posted more often from now on.
LETS. KICK. ASS.


R


No comments:

Mmhmm

Mmhmm
Gerard is shooting venom (with his eyes) at global warming!

THE BIG RED BUTTON!!!!!!

Haha....

What Rachel Means
R is for Romantic

A is for Animated

C is for Cute

H is for Hardworking

E is for Explosive

L is for Loving

Yuh-huh!

Yuh-huh!
AMEN

WHEEEE!!!!




Isn't this text box AWESOME???

Oxymorons (Best one is Rap Music)