Saturday, November 17, 2007

Good Ol' Postin'

I really have nothing much to say right now, just wanted to leave another post. Yeah, I'm thinking about posting something about people and labeling. I KNOW what I want to say, but I can't really put it into words.
So, then I had an idea:
All you blog readers could comment on this blog(I just made it so that anyone could post, even the non-registered), and tell me what you think of labeling. Then I'll make one big happy post with all that you guys said(with names, without names, whatever you want).

Here's what I mean by labeling:
All those stupid people calling others "emo"...
Identifying someone as "Oh yeah, over there is that loser kid..."
Yes, "loser" is a label, not a description. We as humans freely "describe" people with these labels and it just ends up as name calling.

As you may or may not know, "Goth" is a label. So all you guys, even my friends, who call me "goth", you should really reconsider your ways if you care at all about this labeling problem.

However, "Punk" is not a label, it is a lifestyle. But I won't get too much into that now...

Comment away!!
Rach

No comments:

Mmhmm

Mmhmm
Gerard is shooting venom (with his eyes) at global warming!

THE BIG RED BUTTON!!!!!!

Haha....

What Rachel Means
R is for Romantic

A is for Animated

C is for Cute

H is for Hardworking

E is for Explosive

L is for Loving

Yuh-huh!

Yuh-huh!
AMEN

WHEEEE!!!!




Isn't this text box AWESOME???

Oxymorons (Best one is Rap Music)