Sunday, February 25, 2007

What You Can do About Global Warming

Hey again. If you have not read the last post, I suggest you should read it before reading this one, or else you probably will have no idea what the flip I'm talking about.Okay, anyway, here is what you can do about global warming:
-Conserve energy by turning the lights off when you're not using them, or not turn up the heat as often and put on a sweatshirt or something instead.
-Walk/run/jog, ride your bike, skateboard, etc, to get places instead of using a car/bus/taxi/etc
-TELL PEOPLE[about this problem]!!


Email me and give me some other ideas on how to help stop this thing.
Also email me and tell me what you think of this blog. Yes, I take critizism. Please be honest.

No comments:

Mmhmm

Mmhmm
Gerard is shooting venom (with his eyes) at global warming!

THE BIG RED BUTTON!!!!!!

Haha....

What Rachel Means
R is for Romantic

A is for Animated

C is for Cute

H is for Hardworking

E is for Explosive

L is for Loving

Yuh-huh!

Yuh-huh!
AMEN

WHEEEE!!!!




Isn't this text box AWESOME???

Oxymorons (Best one is Rap Music)